At Conversional we believe that everything starts with trust. Our SaaS tool helps companies to build trusted relationships with their website visitors. And of course, we also trust in our team. In our remote organisation we work across the globe and we enjoy working together.
- You bring ideas to life in the backend. You work on stunning features and highly scalable products with PHP7. You build and provide internal & external RESTful APIs for ten thousands of users. In our small and agile team you take ownership of technical conception, implementation, and releasing.
- You work closely with other senior developers in our team to advance an SaaS product with highest standards to usability, quality and maintainability. You can do things “the right way” to create top-class code even Facebook would be proud of.
- You constantly challenge and expand your knowledge of reliable software architecture, programming and new technologies and exchange your knowledge with other developers on the team and beyond.
- You constantly strive to improve code quality, DevOps and infrastructure. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy.
You are good at
- You are strong in communication. You are fluent in English and love to work with people from different countries. You also know how to validate decisions and communicate them clearly to your audience.
- You are passionate about software development. You are very experienced in MVC Frameworks like Laravel, Symfony and CakePHP running on mySQL. You know how to design RESTful APIs to make it easy as a breeze to use them.
- You love coding and building great things with your own hands (and a keyboard ;-) ). You are good at learning and applying the latest technology to create outstanding products.
- You are a team player. You understand that we can only be successful as a team. Like everyone else in our great team, you are driven, honest and reliable, and enjoy a good laugh with your team-mates.
- You look ahead. You have proven ability to maintain production software and implement automated testing even in complex cases.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a distributed team, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 4 hours of overlap 9 to 5 (UTC +1).
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our four core values: We are driven to learn and build, We show initiative and get our hands dirty, We are open and honest and * We enjoy working together.
- Your work has a direct impact on our customers. You are trusted to make the right decisions and free to act responsibly in the name of Conversional.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings and iterate quickly.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Automated Testing and Continuous Integration to build a single page application and a powerful API.
This is what you will work on
We are a startup located in Stuttgart, Germany. Our product is a marketing SaaS solution for specialised merchants. Our tool allows the merchant to place a highly customisable widget on their page. The widget can show highly conditional and customisable UI. Want to have a look? https://demo.conversional.de/
What are you waiting for?
If that seems awesome, just send us a few information about you by clicking the button below.